The Beacon Clinic
Boulder Community Hospital
- HIV care in Odessa, Ukraine
- Human, social, and emotional aspects of HIV
- HIV/AIDS updates
Dr Steinberg is Director of the Beacon Clinic in Boulder, Colorado. In 1987 he founded AIDS, Medicine and Miracles Inc., a nonprofit national conferencing organization that presents integrated approaches to dealing with AIDS, and served as Medical Director until 1998.
- HIV Medicine Association, Infectious Diseases Society of America
- Bioethics Committee, Boulder Community Hospital
- International Association of Physicians in AIDS Care
- Medical Advocates for Social Justice
- Community Involvement Award, Boulder County AIDS Project (1991)
- The Johns Hopkins University, BA, Phi Beta Kappa (1969)
- University of Minnesota Medical School, MD (1973)
- University of Colorado Medical Center, Department of Pediatrics, Residency (1973–1976)
- Bolder Bodies, a self-care health guide for college students.
- Steinberg, CL. Integrating traditional medicine with other therapies in the treatment of HIV-infected individuals. Md Med J. 1990;39:183-188.
- Underground AIDS therapies. Patient Care. 1993.
- Chapter on Alternative Therapies in Project Inform's HIV Drug Book, Pocket Books, 1995.