Deputy Director, Division of AIDS
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
National Institutes of Health (NIAID/NIH)
- Chen N, Erbelding E, Yeh HC, Page K. Predictors of HIV testing among Latinos in Baltimore City. J Immigr Minor Health. 2010;12:867-874.
- Silveira MF, Ghanem KG, Erbelding EJ, et al. Chlamydia trachomatis infection during pregnancy and the risk of preterm birth: a case-control study. Int J STD AIDS. 2009;20:465-469.
- Ghanem KG, Moore RD, Rompalo AM, Erbelding EJ, Zenilman JM, Gebo KA. Lumbar puncture in HIV-infected patients with syphilis and no neurologic symptoms. Clin Infect Dis. 2009;48:816-821.
- Warner L, Ghanem KG, Newman DR, Macaluso M, Sullivan PS, Erbelding EJ. Male circumcision and risk of HIV infection among heterosexual African American men attending Baltimore sexually transmitted disease clinics. J Infect Dis. 2009;199:59-65.
- Ghanem KG, Moore RD, Rompalo AM, Erbelding EJ, Zenilman JM, Gebo KA. Antiretroviral therapy is associated with reduced serologic failure rates for syphilis among HIV-infected patients. Clin Infect Dis. 2008;47:258-265.
- Ghanem KG, Moore RD, Rompalo AM, Erbelding EJ, Zenilman JM, Gebo KA. Neurosyphilis in a clinical cohort of HIV-1-infected patients. AIDS. 2008;22:1145-1151.
- Hutton HE, McCaul ME, Santora PB, Erbelding EJ. The relationship between recent alcohol use and sexual behaviors: gender differences among sexually transmitted disease clinic patients. Alcohol Clin Exp Res. 2008;32:2008-2015.
- Page KR, Moore RD, Wilgus B, Gindi R, Erbelding EJ. Neisseria gonorrhoeae and Chlamydia trachomatis among human immunodeficiency virus-infected women. Sex Transm Dis. 2008;35:859-861.
- Ghanem KG, Erbelding EJ, Wiener ZS, Rompalo AM. Serological response to syphilis treatment in HIV-positive and HIV-negative patients attending sexually transmitted diseases clinics. Sex Transm Infect. 2007;83:97-101.
- Singh RH, Erbelding EJ, Zenilman JM, Ghanem KG. The role of speculum and bimanual examinations when evaluating attendees at a sexually transmitted diseases clinic. Sex Transm Infect. 2007;83:206-210.