Division of Infectious Disease
Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Harvard Medical School
- HIV coreceptor usage
- HIV drug resistance, CC chemokine receptor 5 (CCR5) antagonist resistance
- Host genomics and HIV evolution
- HIV reservoir dynamics and eradication strategies
- CCR5 resistance mechanisms and tropism evolution
- HIV viral blips
- Basic and translational science research in HIV
Dr Henrich is an attending physician at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital, specializing in HIV medicine and general infectious diseases. In addition to his clinical duties, Dr Henrich teaches case-based seminars in HIV and other viral infectious diseases to general medicine residents and interns. His research interests include HIV evolution and host genomics, CCR5 antagonist resistance, and examining viral reservoir dynamics under selective pressures.
- Member, Infectious Diseases Society of America
- Member, HIV Medicine Association
- Member, American College of Physicians
- Harvard Catalyst KL2 Medical Research Investigator Training Award (2009)
- Nomination for Excellence in Teaching, Harvard Medical School (2008)
- Recognition for Excellence in Teaching in the Medicine Clerkship, Tufts University School of Medicine (2007)
- Golden Stethoscope Award, Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical School (2007)
- Oberlin College, BA, Anthropology and Geology (1996)
- Yale University School of Medicine, MD, Medicine (2004)
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Residency, Internal Medicine (2004-2007)
- Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital (Harvard Combined Program), Fellow, Infectious Diseases (2007-2010)
- Henrich TJ, Li JZ, Felsenstein D, et al. Xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus prevalence in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome or chronic immunomodulatory conditions. J Infect Dis. 2010;202:1478-1481.
- Henrich TJ, Ribaudo HJ, Kuritzkes DR. Instantaneous inhibitory potential is similar to inhibitory quotient at predicting HIV-1 response to antiretroviral therapy. Clin Infect Dis. 2010;51:99-100.
- Henrich TJ, Tsibris AM, Lewine NR, et al. Evolution of CCR5 antagonist resistance in an HIV-1 subtype C clinical isolate. JAIDS. 2010;55:420-427.
- Tsibris AM, Paredes R, Chadburn A, et al. Lymphoma diagnosis and plasma Epstein-Barr virus load during vicriviroc therapy: results of the AIDS Clinical Trials Group A5211. Clin Infect Dis. 2009;48:642-649.
- Henrich TJ, Lauder N, Desai MM, Sofair AN. Association of alcohol abuse and injection drug use with immunologic and virologic responses to HAART in HIV-positive patients from urban community health clinics. J Community Health. 2008;33:69-77.