- PGY-4 Resident
- New York University
- New York, NY
Topics of Professional Interest:
- Treament of depression and substance abuse in the HIV-infected patient
- Non-HIV related: comorbidity of dermatologic and psychiatric disorders in the outpatient setting
Current Professional Summary:
Dr Hamalian will be completing her fourth year of residency in psychiatry at New York University (NYU) Department of Psychiatry. She will be a forensic psychiatry fellow at NYU starting July 2011.
Committees and Organizations:
- American Psychiatric Association
- Center to Study Recovery in Social Contexts
- Columbia University, Columbia College, BA
- Tufts University School of Medicine, MD, MPH
- NYU School of Medicine Residency Training in Psychiatry, Resident Physician
- Hamalian G, Citrome L. Stimulant-induced trichotillomania. Subst Abus. 2010;31:68-70.
- Hamalian G, Lux J. Management of Depression and Alcohol Dependence in an HIV/HCV Coinfected Patient. IAS–USA: Cases on the Web. http://www.iasusa.org/cow/cow-instructions.php?cowid=150. Published August 11, 2010. Accessed January 11, 2011.
- Keenan RT, Hamalian GM, Pillinger MH. RS3PE presenting in a unilateral pattern: case report and review of the literature. Semin Arthritis Rheum. 2009;38:428-433.