St Charles Medical Center
- Medical education
- Primary care of patients with HIV
- Women and HIV
- Adolescent and young adult care
Dr Kocurek is an Attending Physician at St Charles Medical Center. She was an Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine at the University of California San Francisco. She was an attending physician in the General Medicine and HIV practices at UCSF, where she is responsible for both patient care and student and resident education. Dr Kocurek directed the UCSF HIV Case Management Program and serves as co-chair of the Brown and Toland HIV Program.
- Co-chair, Brown and Toland Medical Group HIV Physician Advisory Board
- Director, HIV Case Management Program, UCSF
- HIV Interest Group, Society of General Internal Medicine
- Crede Award for Excellence in Teaching, UCSF (1996)
- UCSF Class of 1992 Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Stanford University, BS in Biology with Distinction
- University of California San Francisco, MD (1989)
- University of California San Francisco, Residency in Primary Care Internal Medicine (1992)
- Kocurek K, Hollander H. Primary preventive care for the HIV infected adult. In: Sande MA, Volberding PA, eds. The Medical Management of AIDS. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa: WB Saunders; 1999.
- Kocurek K. Primary care of the HIV patient: standard practice and new developments in the era of managed care. Med Clin North Am. 1996;80:375-410.