Southeast AIDS Training and Education Center
Emory University School of Medicine
- Reproductive health care of HIV-infected women and men (including preconception and pregnancy)
- Prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIV
- Health care of HIV-infected women across the lifespan
- Fundamentals of antiretroviral therapy and antiretroviral drug resistance
- HIV and aging
- HIV prevention research (vaccines and vaginal microbicides)
Ms Richardson is a senior clinical educator with the Southeast AIDS Education and Training Center, serving 6 southeastern states. As a clinician and colposcopist, she has cared for people living with HIV and AIDS in Ryan White settings for over 15 years. She is a certified HIV provider of the American Academy of HIV Medicine.
- Member, Association of Nurses in AIDS Care
- Member, American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- Member, HIV Medicine Association, Ryan White Medical Providers
- Emory University School of Nursing, MN (1989)
- Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University, MPH (1989)
- Richardson, S. Health care of HIV-infected women through the life cycle. In: US Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Education Services Administration, HIV/AIDS Bureau. Guide for HIV/AIDS Clinical Care. January 2011.